Are you a researcher in Economics or a related field? Create and maintain a public profile of your work. More about the service…
- November 29, 2021: Some email domains reject most of our emails. Confirming a new registration or resetting a password becomes difficult. Please avoid the following email domains: essex.ac.uk, eucken.de, orange.fr, t-online.de, uni-passau.de, wanadoo.fr, clemson.edu, columbia.edu, uc.pt.
- September 24, 2020: RePEc has 60,000 registered authors. See an analysis of who they are.
- March 27, 2019: RePEc Blog post on Why authors should have an account with RePEc.
- January 21, 2016: You can now list your Twitter account on your IDEAS author profile. See how.
- January 25, 2013: You can now use your RePEc Author Service credentials to follow additions to authors, journals, series and JEL codes, as well as create bibliographies and export them in various formats: MyIDEAS
- September 28, 2012: Check out the new RePEc Genealogy