Are you a researcher in Economics or a related field? Create and maintain a public profile of your work. More about the service…
- September 12, 2018: Some series and journals have become invisible to this service. We are aware of the issue and are trying to resolve it.
- May 12, 2017: RePEc is 20 years old and reached 50,000 authors two days earlier. More.
- January 21, 2016: You can now list your Twitter account on your IDEAS author profile. See how.
- December 30, 2015: This service is now running on new hardware. If you notice something amiss, please notify the administrator by email.
- April 29, 2014: There are now 40,000 authors registered in this service!
- January 25, 2013: You can now use your RePEc Author Service credentials to follow additions to authors, journals, series and JEL codes, as well as create bibliographies and export them in various formats: MyIDEAS
- September 28, 2012: Check out the new RePEc Genealogy
- August 21, 2012: You can now use you RePEc Author Service credentials to log into various websites. Read more
- February 28, 2012: There have been various changes in the service, in particular for those with multiple affiliations. Read more