Are you a researcher in Economics or a related field? Create and maintain a public profile of your work. More about the service…
- January 25, 2013: You can now use your RePEc Author Service credentials to follow additions to authors, journals, series and JEL codes, as well as create bibliographies and export them in various formats: MyIDEAS
- September 28, 2012: Check out the new RePEc Genealogy
- August 21, 2012: You can now use you RePEc Author Service credentials to log into various websites. Read more
- February 28, 2012: There have been various changes in the service, in particular for those with multiple affiliations. Read more
- October 27, 2011: There are now 30,000 authors registered in this service! Read more
- September 8, 2011: The service is now hosted by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.